Thursday, July 14, 2011

Brigid and Justin!

Two of my favorite people in the world! I was lucky enough this past weekend to be a part of their amazingly unique, romantic, low key, and joyful wedding. It's the best wedding I've ever been to by far. It screamed THEM, if you know what I mean, the rainbow of colors, the homemade McMillan peanut butter and jelly in small mason jars, the open bar, the mexican buffet, and most importantly all the good people who attended. I think the wedding guests can tell you alot about the couple, and theirs did! There were tears, laughs, and crazy dancing, but most importantly there was a lot of LOVE there. Congratulations my dear friends, may life bring you happiness and many more adventures to come!


















5 comments:

  1. Nicky, as always, these are absolutely wonderful! I could look at these all day! There's no doubt in my mind who I want taking my engagement/wedding photos, if and when that happens of course! God bless you Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are so beautiful and you captured who they are. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Ryan! You know I'll be there for you when that time comes! :)
    Thanks to you too Cheryle!!

    ReplyDelete