Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Eva and the Bug!

These ladies were a handful of personality! Helena is a vibrant little 19 month year old who has much in common with Mommy. Mommy is an avid hiker and mountain climber and well her little Bug made sure to climb every step in Balboa park, twice! As I was editing my shots I realized that there was not one shot where Eva was looking right into my lens, in every shot she was gazing at her beautiful Bug, this tells you everything about what kind of Mommy she is. Eva you are absolutely stunning and you have made such an incredible addition to this world, Helena is such a lucky Bug!










7 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't even know you two were doing this!!!
    AMAZING... these shots are beautiful. The shot of Helena upside down is priceless... and Eva, breathtaking as always!
    The b/w is adorable too... Eva - I LOVE the matching chucks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love these pictures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW I love they have matching shoes! Such a small detail that makes these so personal! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are PERFECT! You made me look so pretty, and the Bug, well she's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!!
    P.S I do LOVE the chucks, wish I would have taken more shots with them, great idea Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S I don't MAKE you look pretty, you ARE pretty:)

    ReplyDelete